Animation vacancies

We are constantly looking for professional entertainers to send on the road for our platform. Currently, we have space for the following entertainers:

  • Balloon artists
  • Balloon artists
  • Face painters
  • Children’s DJs

Are you a children’s entertainer within one of these categories? If you are an entrepreneur (Chamber of Commerce registered) and can apply for a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct) then you can join our platform. You can register using the following link:

Subscribe to Pretwin

Are you an entertainer for children outside this category? Send an email to

Throughout the Netherlands

We would like nationwide coverage of top entertainment. And we want our entertainers to travel as little as possible to make children happy. That’s why we are looking for entertainers throughout the Netherlands. Are you in doubt because you live on an island or 50 kilometers from the highway? Don’t hesitate: sign up. After all, children’s parties are held wherever children live.

How it works.

Upon request, entertainers within the juise category will receive an email asking if they are available on a date and time. This email also directly states the rate the entertainer will be allowed to bill.

After submitting availability, you will receive an email within 3 business days stating whether or not you will be allowed to go on the road as an entertainer.

× Hoe kan ik je helpen?