Pretwin is a trade name of Blijevent B.V., located at Ringkade 23, 2315EH Leiden, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
Privacy statement Pretwin.pdf
Personal data we process
Pretwin processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP Address
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about your browsing behavior across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to avoid collecting data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on the basis of which basis do we process personal data?
Pretwin processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Calling or emailing you if necessary to perform our services
- Sending our newsletter and/or promotional flyer
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Pretwin analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the offer of products and services to your preferences.
- Pretwin also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Pretwin makes decisions about things that can affect individuals based on automated processing. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example, an employee of Pretwin) in between.
How long we keep personal data
Pretwin stores your personal data no longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following personal data:
Data at contact form
- Your name, your e-mail address, your message and possibly your phone number are currently stored on the website indefinitely. The information may be used to contact you in response to your message.
- Data about your activities on our website, your Internet browser and device type are stored by Google Analytics. These are kept for 26 months and then automatically deleted.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Pretwin does not sell your information to third parties and will provide it only if necessary to perform our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. These are companies that take care of hosting our website and email, the proper functioning of the website, keeping customer data of the website Pretwin secure. Pretwin remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies or similar techniques we use
Pretwin uses technical and functional cookies. Also, analytical cookies, but only those that do not invade your privacy. IP addresses are made anonymous on our website and are therefore not stored. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website and is kept for up to 1 month. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. It also allows us to optimize our website. We also place cookies that track your browsing habits so that we can provide customized content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them. Cookies are also set on this website by third parties. These include advertisers and/or the social media companies.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser to stop storing cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored through your browser’s settings.
View & manage your settings for cookies:
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to see, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Pretwin and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You may send a request to inspect, correct, delete, transfer your personal data or request the revocation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com To ensure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Pretwin would also like to inform you that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national regulator, the Authority for Personal Data. You can do so at the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
How we secure personal data
Pretwin takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is still not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact us via the website or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pretwin has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We transmit your data over a secure Internet connection. You can tell this by the address bar “https” and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (complementary to DNS) for converting a domain name to its associated IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. That way, we prevent you from being redirected to a fake IP address.
This privacy statement was last updated on April 18, 2023.